Our face is what we are most conscious about when it comes to our looks. Especially women tend to be more conscious about facial features, and they keep on experimenting with new styles and accessories. Eyes are the most alluring feature of the face that people look at most and appreciate. So in case, you don’t like putting on mascara eyeliners, eye shadows frequently and want your eyes to look beautiful without them, lash lift and tint can be your best option.
Lash lift and tint is a small procedure of curling the eyelashes upwards and making them look darker. It’s like curling your eyelashes by putting on a permanent mascara. Then, you will not need to have makeup frequently to make your eyes look better and bigger.
A little lash and tint can brighten up the look of your face with bigger eyes and makes you look younger. Let’s see what impact a lash lift has on your face and how it is done.
What is Lash Lift?
A lash lift curls your eyelashes and makes them bend upwards, just like how an eye curler does. But the effect of lash lift lasts longer than eye curlers. A lash lift can be said as semi-permanent treatment of eyelashes.
A lash lift is a simple procedure making your eyelashes look well-shaped and your eyes bigger and attractive. So if you don’t get time to put on makeup at your workplace, just try lash lift and see its impact. It’s not permanent, so you always have a choice to turn back to the curler.
What is a Lash Tint?
Lash tinting is like coloring your lashes and making them darker. The tint not only makes the lashes look darker but intensifies them as well. The benefit of using lash tint is that it lasts longer than a mascara can. A lash tint takes about 15 minutes to get the perfect color on lashes, and it can last about four to five weeks.
A lash tint can make lashes much thicker than multiple coats of a mascara can. What’s important is that you get it done by an expert or under someone’s supervision.
Lash Lift and Tint Treatment
- Firstly, cotton pads are placed over lower eyelids, and then on upper eyelids, curved silicone pads are placed.
- Then a solution is applied on eyelashes moving them towards the silicon pads.
- After that, it is made sure that the gaping between the lashes is equal.
- Then a perming serum is left for around ten to fifteen minutes.
- After that, the serum is removed, and a neutralizing solution is applied.
- The lashes are removed from silicon pads with the help of cotton swabs, and eyelids are cleaned.
- After the neutralizing solution is left to process, a tint is applied to the eyelashes and then again left for the next 15 minutes.
- Lastly, the tint is removed with the help of cotton pads.
- Finally, in order to nourish the eyelashes, a nourishing agent is applied that would condition and safeguard the newly lifted and tinted eyelashes.
Benefits And Features of Eye Lash Lift and Tint:
- Intensified eyelashes
The thing about eyelash lift is that it works and enhances your natural eyelashes, so basically, work is done on natural lashes. The lashes are just intensified and made look better and curled. That’s why it is better than mascara.
- Replacement for eyelash extensions
Lash lifting is a better option than lashes extensions. Eyelash lifting is a one time and hassle-free process. But the lash extensions need time and are difficult to apply again and again. Therefore lash lifting is an easier and better choice.
- Suitable for all lash lengths
Lash lifting works well for all lash lengths, but the ones with shorter lengths would be happier to get this done. The lash lifting and tinting process make the lashes thicker and darker.
- Curled and darker Lashes
The appearance of lashes is impressively improved after lash lift and tint. The lashes look perfectly curled, darker in the shade and thicker. You won’t need any mascara or eye curler.
- Easy to maintain
Since we all are caught in busy life routines, and we don’t get time to put on makeup frequently. Almost everyone is running late to work in the morning, therefore lash lift and tint is a better option and one-time investment at least for a month. Eyelash lift and tint is an easy to maintain and long-lasting treatment for thicker and curled lashes.
Lash Lift Aftercare
After the procedure of lash lift and tint is done, there are few things that need to be taken care of. Here’s a list of few things:
- Avoid water, makeup substances, and steam at least for a day after you have taken the treatment.
- Exposure to dust and moisture must be avoided.
- Try not to touch them frequently.
- After 24 hours, you can carry your regular makeup routine.
- To keep them conditioned and nourished, make sure to apply some serum or solution as prescribed by the experts, or coconut oil can also be used.
- Don’t rub your lashes with your hands or towel, at least in the beginning.
- Avoid waterproof mascara or harsh makeup products.
- Avoid heat and humidity for long-lasting results.
Are Lash Lifts Safe?
Of course. Lash lifts are safe when done by experts and performed by steps and complete care. There is nothing much to worry about.
The crucial thing to look out for is that the process is carried out in a clean place by someone who has the expertise, and the process must be carried out by following proper steps as well as precautions.
Make sure you follow the aftercare routine and keep your lashes nourished. Consult some professionals for this treatment. It’s a safe and easy process and would save your time while getting ready and when on vacation.
Lash lifts and tinting is an easy and safe process and would only enhance the appearance of your natural lashes. They hold the tendency to change the appearance of your eyes and would intensify them.
You would love the effects and appearance of thicker and curled lashes. Try it and see the results, you would want to avoid curlers and extensions. Moreover, you can visit us for more of such exiting content.